All the conference material (Announcements, Abstracts, Papers, Sponsors, Exhibitors etc.) after relative agreement (MoU) will appear in the NDT.net. The Web’s Largest Open Access Database of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934. Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum and a Professional Network
All participants must complete the participation form attached (also located on HSNT’s website Registration Form and send via the following means: Via e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, via FAX to +30210-7723759 or via post to the HSNT address: HSNT, PO Box: 64066, Zografou, 157 10, Athens – Greece.
For more conference information, please visit our Website at: www.hsnt.gr, or contact the conference President Organization Committee Prof. Ioannis Prassianakis at Fax: 210-7723759, 6977 416789, e-mail: email@example.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts: Summary of presentations to be published in a book of abstracts must be no larger than one A4 sheet of paper having 2,5 cm blank borders on all sides of the page. The text must be in the Times New Roman font size 11.
Full Papers: The length of the full papers to be presented with proceedings will be provided in electronic format must not exceed 20 pages including all text, diagrams and biography. The paper size will be A4 and all borders must be set at 3cm on top and 2.5 on the remaining sides. The text must be in the Times New Roman font size 11. More details will be provided in the next announcement.
Exhibitors – Sponsors: Each sponsor and exhibitor may send up to a two page advertisement to be included in the book of abstracts and up to 4 pages for the proceedings in electronic format.
Please note that all full papers and advertisements of the sponsors must be submitted to the conference secretary no later than August0 1 st , 2018.
The book of abstracts and the proceedings in electronic format will be distributed upon conference registration. Please send via e-mail or via CD prior to the aforementioned due date to: Via e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Via CD: HSNT, PO Box: 64066, Zographou, 157 10 Athens – Greece
First Announcement: 6 March 2017
Abstract Submission: 20 July 2018
Abstract Acceptance: 30 July 2018
Full paper and Poster submission: 20 August 2018
Advertisement submission by Exhibitors and Sponsors: 1 September 2018
Last Day to apply for participation: 20 September 2018
Payment of the conference fee until: 1 September 2018
Announcement of Final Program: 10 October 2018
Conference: 22-23 October 2018
The topics to be covered by the conference include all thematic areas of current research and industrial use of NDT and Welds. Main topics of the conference are:
- Advanced NDT and Ultrasonic Techniques
- Advanced joining processes
- Aerospace and Marine.
- Applications and innovations of NDT methods.
- Applications for the power generation (including nuclear technologies).
- Applications for the shipping and aerospace industries.
- Composite materials, Welding and Adhesion.
- Developments in automation of welding processes.
- Developments in dissimilar materials joining.
- Developments in pipeline construction.
- Developments in welding consumables.
- Developments in welding power sources technology.
- Digital Radiography.
- Fundamental and applications of welding and joining process.
- Industrial Manufacturing.
- Inspection, Training and Certification of Welding and NDT personnel.
- Microstructure and metallurgical behaviors in welds.
- Modeling and Simulation of Welds and Welded Stuctures.
- NDT applications in the civil structures industry.
- NDT for the diagnostics and refurbishment of cultural heritage monuments.
- NDT in Medical Applications.
- NDT Technology Transfer.
- Non-Contact NDT methods.
- Residual stress and distorsion in weldments.
- Testing and inspections for weld integrity.
- Theoretical modeling.
- Weld properties and performance.
- Weldability of materials.
- Welding consumables and equipments.
- Welding practices in industries.